THIS TEAM WILL PLAY IN OPEN DIVISION AT TOURNAMENTS.
PRACTICES: Start practice the first week of December - twice a week - 2 hours each practice for the first 2.5 weeks then in January - twice per week - 2 hours each practice.
TOURNAMENTS: Play in 8 tournaments and the 9th tournament will be either USA Nationals in Chicago or AAU Nationals in Orlando. This team is required to attend Nationals.
Tentative Tournament Schedule:
- Jan 14-15, Rock and Rumble in Cleveland, OH
- Jan 28-29, Central Zones in Indianapolis, IN
- Feb 18-20, TRIPLE CROWN NIT - Kansas City
- March 4-5, Adidas Bluegrass in Louisville, KY
-March 17-19, MidEast Qualifier in Indianapolis, IN
- April 7-9, Windy City Qualifier - Chicago
-April 21-23, OVR Bid in Columbus, OH
- June 3-4, SummerFest in Columbus, OH
- USA or AAU Nationals in Chicago or Orlando, FL
Parents will pay extra for National tournament registration fee and coaches travel.
(Parents will pay separately for their own travel to/from tournaments. Parents will pay separately for the USA membership. If your team plays in an AAU sponsored tournament, coaches will let you know if there is an AAU membership fee required.)
RECRUITING: Hudl Access - Team/Individual tournament highlight film. Field Level - Team/Individual recruiting services.
Recruiting assistance is a part of what we offer as a full service club. This will include answering questions about recruiting rules and procedures during every different part of the recruiting process throughout the entire year if you are an OP player. Our two primary platforms we use are Hudl and FieldLevel. There are many things players can do on their own which will be discussed in our annual club player/parent recruiting meeting.
PERFORMANCE TRAINING: Pro Force Performance strength, speed, agility and jump training. 12 one hour sessions will be held on the RGSA mezzanine. Parents can schedule these sessions at an offered time that is convenient for them.
BASE FEE FOR TEAM PER PLAYER: $TBA (The price is based on 10 players. If it is 9 players, the price will be increased to cover the cost.) *We are member of USAV and OVR volleyball Region. All players are responsible for purchasing their own Ohio Valley Region player membership for the 2022/2023 club season.
Player Club Fees cover the following items:
- Practice Court Fees (December - end of June)
- Coaches stipends, education, memberships and background checks
- Coaches Travel Expenses
- Tournament Registration Fees
- Facility Cost
- Administration Cost
- Equipment Usage and Replacement
- Hudl Access - Recruiting
- Pro Force Performance - Strength, Speed and Agility
UNIFORM PACKAGE: OPVC has partnered with SMACK for our new uniform supplier company. The Uniform package is a separate cost from the team base fee and includes all the items listed below. Team members will pay for the uniform package separately. If you played with OPVC last club season, you do not need to purchase a back pack or a new ball if you have your ball and bag from last year. All players (old and new) must purchase the new uniform. OPVC NEW players are required to purchase the entire uniform package.
- Two uniform jersey - all players need to purchase the new uniform jersey
- Two Smack black spandex
- One warm-up top -All players need to purchase new warm up top
- One Black Tee practice shirt - All players need to purchase new practice shirt
- One purple practice t-shirt - All players need to purchase new practice shirt
- One back pack bag - if you played last year you do NOT need to purchase a new bag
- One practice volleyball (if you played at OPVC last year and still have your practice volleyball you do not need to purchase another one).
Uniform package cost: $TBA
NATIONALS: This is a separate cost from the team base fee. It covers the team registration and coaches travel. The cost will be tallied up and divided amongst the players.