PRACTICES: Start practice the first week of January - twice a week - 2 hours each practice.
TOURNAMENTS: Play in 7 tournaments.
Tentative tournament Schedule:
- Jan 28-29, Central Zones - Indy
- Feb 18-19, Presidents Cup in Columbus
- March 4-5, Adidas Bluegrass in Louisville
- March 25-26, AAU Grand Prix, in Cincinnati
-April 14-16, JVA World Challenge in Louisville
- Aces Challenge in Cincinnati or another National tournament in May
- May 13, OVR Regionals in Columbus
-June 10-11 Midwest Championship in Louisville, KY
This team will end with MidWest Championships in Louisville Mid June. This team is not required to attend nationals.
(Parents will pay separately for their own travel to/from tournaments. Parents will pay separately for the USA membership. If your team plays in an AAU sponsored tournament, coaches will let you know if there is an AAU membership fee required.)
BASE FEE FOR TEAM PER PLAYER: $TBA (The price is based on 10 players. If it is 9 players, the price will be increased to cover the cost.) *We are member of USAV and OVR volleyball Region. All players are responsible for purchasing their own Ohio Valley Region player membership for the 2022/2023 club season.
Player Club Fees cover the following items:
- Practice Court Fees
- Coaches stipends, education, memberships and background checks
- Coaches Travel Expenses
- Tournament Registration Fees
- Facility Cost
- Administration Cost
- Equipment Usage and Replacement
UNIFORM PACKAGE: OPVC has partnered with SMACK for our new uniform supplier company. The Uniform package is a separate cost from the team base fee and includes all the items listed below. Team members will pay for the uniform package separately. If you played with OPVC last club season, you do not need to purchase a back pack or a new ball if you have your ball and bag from last year. All players (old and new) must purchase the new uniform. OPVC NEW players are required to purchase the entire uniform package.
- Two uniform jersey - all players need to purchase the new uniform jersey
- Two Smack black spandex
- One warm-up top -All players need to purchase new warm up top
- One Black Tee practice shirt - All players need to purchase new practice shirt
- One purple practice t-shirt - All players need to purchase new practice shirt
- One back pack bag - if you played last year you do NOT need to purchase a new bag
- One practice volleyball (if you played at OPVC last year and still have your practice volleyball you do not need to purchase another one).
Uniform package cost: $TBA
optional: Pro Force Performance strength, speed, agility and jump training. 12 one hour sessions will be held on the RGSA mezzanine. Parents can schedule these sessions at an offered time that is convenient for them. The cost is $300.